Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sex: seems easy right? or no?



So i guess im gona get alot of slack for writing this blog but oh well. So recently i been with this girl and everything seemed fine until the end? now ill be honest, i always fear the end because theres always that " i dont know what to do" feeling that comes up. now what do i mean by this? well lets just say, us males dont really know what to do when it comes to finalizing the situation.

so yea, here i am and everything went smooth. this wasnt a stranger so the comfort level was there. There wasnt alchohol so the awareness was there. The unfortuanate situation was: we both didnt get off.

Well i did, but she didnt. Now i like to think of myself as a kind person. Meaning..... i put others needs before myself. thats a true fact and many ppl i know can approve that statement. So yea, we both we lying there in her bead and i was calming down all relaxed and she was well.... still horny. Problem? when i "blow a wop" i really lose my interest in sex. Sounds weird yes i know. So what did i do? Well only thing i could do was go down on her. Now im 20 and this was my first time going down on a female. I watched videos before and got the jist of things so i didnt have a problem. she eventually had a orgrasm and we both went on with our lives.

So i guess my issue would be that both men and women dont reach an orgasm at the same time. Am i right people. Guys are more likely to blow a load first. Alot of factors must be taken in account: age, experience, etc. I guess i cant base sex off that situation, after all, she does masturbade(according to her) everyday so i guess that may play a part in her not being able to reach an orgrasm as soon as me.

At this point in life, sex to me is just a form of communication. And like talking, we have to know the right things to say and do. I guess it takes practice. Going to others for suggestions has never really been my thing, my personal life is my personal life. Hence the word "personal" :).

So yea, after typing this blog i guess i answered my own question.

Whats that?

One simple and common phrase.

"Practice makes perfect"

1 comment:

J. said...

Well Put!!!! You had me laughing at times dude. Good post.

Post a Comment